Sunday 9 February 2014

Getting Started

Hello everyone. Anyone? No one? C'mmon, there is got be someone? Oh hi, to you, yes you: the future me. At least you have come back to read this.

So this is the very first post on my blog. I have just started out my college. That should mean that I have decided what I am going to become in future and hence I am in a college studying Computer Science. But like many people , I've not ended up where I wanted to, I am merely doing what seems right. I guess the reason why people don't follow there dreams is that they don't want to take responsibility for the fate of their lives. In case things don't work out in future, they want to be able to have the option of blaming someone (generally parents) who suggested that profession to them. 
The same thing has seemingly happened to me, I wanted to be a scientist-writer and I think I still want to do that, but instead I have bowed down to the fear of flopping and followed something that others do and which in at least someway interests me. Hence computer science

My dream of being a writer is the thing that inspired me to start this blog. One of my hobby is to write creative stuff such as poems and fictional stories and philosophical insights to my life and read them after some while. This may sound a little pathetic but I enjoy it. Continuing that hobby and giving it a challenging twist is the motive behind this blog .

I hope it goes well so as to satisfy me and the life I am going to live despite most of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment