Thursday 30 November 2017

Purging Outlook Account

There are two things I don't like about Microsoft Outlook. First is logging in to it and second is logging out. Log in is just a time consuming process that irritates for sure but does bring results later rather than sooner.
But logging out is a different ball game. Not only is your calmness challenged by the astoundingly long process of actually finding a sign out button, your hopes are crushed too by the inability of that button to actually sign you out. Nothing works, nothing ever works.
But after struggling for many crucial minutes I finally found a deadly looking solution that worked for me. It worked wonders. It worked magically. It signed me out of Outlook.
Here it is, put it in a frame if you must, I am putting it in my beloved blog:

Control Panel --> Mail(32 bit) --> Show Profiles --> Delete all profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment