Sunday 16 October 2016

An Orphan on my blog

"I have lost count on the number of drafts I have saved on this blog. Drafts with tempting titles, promising potentials but a lethargic author. You'll find that this post has been conveniently labelled as my daily dairy but you know as well as I do that it's probably not a dairy account of my activities and it's definitely not daily. I take pride (maybe misplaced) in what I post here. Quantity is least bit of my concerns regarding this blog. I am consistently agitated by such an example of lack of creativity and discipline i.e. this blog. This makes me constantly" 

The above is a draft I saved some time ago. I forgot what this post was supposed to be about. It would have helped if I didn't save it as a draft amidst a sentence. Anyway, the title was "Wake up & Code" and I really don't know why I started writing what I wrote. It's a shame this one didn't cultivate to completion but then again considering the author, it's probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment