Monday 14 November 2016

BT test cased for Rpi

The task for this week was to come up with and then test some test cases to be used later with BlueNRG. To test whether the test cases actually worked  I needed a working BT system and run the tests on them. Later on these are to be run using BlueNRG to see if it performs. The system I used was RPI 3. It has BT inbuilt so this made me hit the ground running.
When one thinks about BT being functional, what is the first thing that comes to mind? File transfer. I thought that if file transfer is done gracefully using BT then that will be a sound endorsement for the adapter.
Making transfers between pi and an Android phone was the plan. It was driven to success after a whole day of configuring and downloading packages for file transfer. The whole thing be learnt from the following tutorial I prepared:
https://github.com/Govind9/Tutes/blob/master/Bluez

No comments:

Post a Comment