Thursday 3 November 2016

Verification of SPI interface of BlueNRG

Developing on hardware is different to say the least. Wait, when I think about it, isn't all form of development done on hardware? But I guess I meant developing for hardware. Wait, isn't that the same? Anyway. In order to make sure that my code works I had to ensure that hardware connections were okay but before that I had to make sure that the SPI interface is working fine on the piece of hardware I am testing my code on. For this I needed code that was already tried and tested and ran it against the hardware. The first chip did not work which means it is somehow faulty. So I tried the next one which worked fine. This means that the second chip can be used to test my code. This way if things don't work then my code would be to blame for it and not the hardware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment